by Andover Nordic , 2020-05-10T08:56:03.000-07:00May 10 2020, at 08:56 AM PDTSkiers and Parents,
A quick update with summer training, we are waiting on the governor, the school district, and the state high school league to give us the okay to hold any sort of in-person practices. Until we hear from them we can’t say anything for sure. We are hoping that we will be able to hold practices as usual, but we are currently making plans for what we can do if this is not the case.
We will be contacting the captains in the next few days regarding what they and their team can do. We will also looking into options for setting up a way for the athletes... [more]