News and Announcements
Good morning Huskies.
The Pioneer Ski swap is being held on November 13-14, 2021. If you’re needing new equipment, you’ll want to check out the swap. More information regarding the event is located at: https://www.pioneermidwest.com/events/ski-swap-nov-13-14-2021/?fbclid=IwAR1u7H5U-KRZ2Jah_4bN4FzPp1Wmw1nPbvPOOZ0NNPq46RUwEclXWovtL4w
Good morning Huskies,
We wanted to let everyone know that registration is now open for the Nordic Season. Please visit AH Connect to register your skier.
We are looking forward to another fun and successful season!
Andover High School Nordic Booster Club
Cost: $150 and includes roller skis for those who do not have their own pair. ( Be sure to let Coach Drew Clark know which type of binding system you use if you are renting roller skis.)
When: Monday, June 21st thru Thursday, July 30th (No contact Days: July 5th – July 9th)
M, Tu, Th: Lifetime parking lot in Champlin. Time: 6:30 PM – 8:30 PM
These practices are intended for experienced skiers.
W: Bunker Hills Activity Center. Time: 11:00 AM – 12:30 PM
Wednesday practices will focus on technique and are great for beginners
What you need:
- Ski boots
- Roller skis (The team will provide rental skis to those who do not have them, until supplies run out, for no additional cost)
- Ski poles with roller ferrules (the team has a limited number of poles that will be distributed on a first come first serve basis)
- Helmet (No athlete will be allowed to roller ski without a helmet)
- Water bottle with belt so you can have it while you ski
Questions: email Coach Drew Clark at email@example.com
Please let coach Drew Clark know by email that you will be attending before your first day of practice
The document Andover_Summer_Training_2021.docx was attached to this post.
Please RSVP by April 21st.
Please make checks out to Andover Nordic Ski Club Venmo Ann-Curnow
Return forms to: Ann Curnow email them to firstname.lastname@example.org
15336 Cottonwood St
Andover, MN 55304
May 5th, 2021
Majestic Oaks Golf Club 701 Bunker Lake Blvd., Ham Lake, MN 55304
This event will be outdoors in a covered tent. Please dress appropriately for the weather.
5:30pm – Social
6:00pm Dinner – Taco Bowls
6:30pm – Awards
Cost per person is $20 and includes:
Taco bowls. Choice of chicken, beef, or beans. Served with Spanish rice, shredded lettuce, diced tomatoes, diced onions, sliced black olives, and Colby jack cheese. Also includes tortilla chips and a soft shell flour tortilla. There will also be beverages and cupcakes.
*We are collecting $5 donations for coach’s gifts.
The document 2021_Andover_Nordic_Banquet.pdf was attached to this post.
A Sign Up Genius has been created for anyone who is interested in helping out with the banquet.
The following sign ups are available:
- Banquet Decorating Coordinator/Lead- This person will lead the group in organizing the decorations and directing others at the time of set up.
- Banquet Set Up/Decorating- Helping set up before the banquet starts.
- Banquet Clean Up- Helping clean up after the banquet.
- Banquet Check In- Will arrive before social hour to check in the banquet guest.
- Coaches gifts
- Sarah Beckman has the table centerpieces and Majestic Oaks will be providing the table clothes.
Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Andover Nordic Booster