A Message for Parents Regarding Today's Meet

Posted by Andover Nordic on Jan 14 2021 at 11:27AM PST

The road conditions seem to be holding up, and we will go ahead with the meet today.
However, there is a winter weather advisory and I completely understand if parents/athletes are not comfortable driving to French Lake Park.
Please email me if your skier will not be attending the meet today.